Job Title: Senior UX Designer
Department: Product & Technology
Report to: CTO
Location: Ha Noi City
Why join Genetica?
Interested in joining a game-changing start-up and developing world-class products?
Interested in having your talents being put into full use?
Interested in pushing yourself to the limit?
If yes to all the above, Genetica is looking for a UX Designer like you.
- Identify product gaps and generate product ideas.
- Translate product ideas into detailed wireframes.
- Coordinate, schedule, and work closely with Graphic Designers and Illustrators to ensure all wireframes are translated into aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Cooperate with the Product Managers to ensure all wireframes are translated into detailed written requirements.
- Support Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Product Management teams and executives ensure product development and improvements are delivered on time.
- Participate in platform strategy, product roadmap design.
- Oversee the implementation of said roadmap through multiple iterations from ideation to release, as well as the ongoing product improvements.
- Be passionate about delivering great products
- Goal-driven, get it done attitude
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent reading and writing English skills. You’re gonna use them A LOT.
- Team working
- At least an intermediate understanding of product design, user experience design, human-computer interaction design.
- Knowledge about past and current design trends.
- Working experience as a UX designer or UI Designer is a plus.
- Salary rank: $1500 - 2000
- Full Social, Medical & Unemployment Insurance, 20 annual leave days/years
- Many opportunity to work/study core technology of product insights
Phone Number/Zalo/Whats App: (+84) 989274777