Genetic testing uses laboratory methods to look at your genes, which are the DNA instructions you inherit from your mother and your father. Genetic tests may be used to optimize your personalized fitness and nutrition, as well as to explore the insight talents and potentials and to identify increased risks of health problems.
There are many different types of genetic tests. Genetic tests can help to:
- Optimize the fitness training plan.
- Optimize the nutrition plan.
- Unlock the talent potentials.
- Enhance the potential strengths.
- Limit the weakness.
- Diagnose disease.
- Identify gene changes that are responsible for an already diagnosed disease.
- Determine the severity of a disease.
- Guide doctors in deciding on the best medicine or treatment to use for certain individuals.
- Identify gene changes that may increase the risk to develop a disease.
- Identify gene changes that could be passed on to children.
- Screen newborn babies for certain treatable conditions.
No blood, only Saliva. Genetica provides Saliva Collection Kit to collect saliva through a simple Saliva collection guides.
- Genetica® is powered by Artificial Intelligence and partnered with Illumina – the leading genetic testing in the world.
- Genetica uses saliva to extract DNA through a simple & friendly sample collection process with more DNA collected, while the traditional test uses blood with more complicated and less DNA collected.
Yes, it is easy and simple, just follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Spit a certain Saliva into the Saliva Collection Tube provided.
- Step 2: Cover the tube tightly by a blue cap provided in the kit.
- Step 3: Shake the tube to mix the Saliva and the Preservation Liquid, then put it into the provided bags. Then put all into the Send Box.
- Step 4: Fullfill the sender & recipient information and send to Genetica.
30 minutes before collecting the saliva sample, please DO NOT:
- Brush teeth
- Use mouthwash
- Eat chewing gum
- Apply lipstick
Saliva Genetic Test is one of scientific methods using US Technology to extract DNA and analysis under the U.S standards and conformed by Illumina, the number one company in manufacturing array and sequencing with the correctness/ reproductivity of greater 99% and the processing of samples up to 5760 samples per week.
There’s no limitation, depending on the User’s ability in collecting Salvia. Due to the spitting ability of Saliva, blood is recommended, instead of saliva for kids under 4 years old.
Genetica provides all genetic tests related to the fitness, nutrition, education, potentials and hereditary cancer risks which are categorized into different services such as: G-Care, G-Fit, G-Nutri, G-Health, G-Intel, G-Pro, G-K-Fit, G-K-Edu and G-K-Brite.
Genetica’s genetic testing service owns US technology developed by experts, professors and doctors from leading universities (UCSF, Harvard, Stanford). Partnered with and approved by world best gene test solution – Illumina US.
Our consultants commit to provide genetic information and optimal advice for each individual with confidentiality.
In addition, we also create an eco-system connection exclusively for customers through the Genetica application. You can actively monitor the service process you are using, get the service report with high level of confidentialit. Once become our customers, you will be updated latest research and invention information related to your genes for lifetime.
There are many factors contributing to your children’s talent potentials. The more you understand their genes, the wiser/ better you bring out their genius. Besides your parenting time commitment and training environment, the genetic information of your children can significantly help to fully understand their Nutrition Needs, Health and Academic Potential. The report will help parents optimize diet, health care as well as physical training plans and learning plans, in order to fully unlock the innate potential of children in a comprehensive way.
Our bodies get the energy they need from food: Some genes are responsible for metabolizing the food and convert it into energy, while other genes are responsible for regulating eating behaviors, energy storage, and many activities that are linked to nutrition and food utilization.
We analyze 85 genes to give you detailed report on how your body responses to proteins, fats and carbohydrates, vitamins as well as tendency to weight management.
There are many factors contributing to your fitness. Besides your time commitment and training environment, your genetic information contributes significantly to plan the most effective exercise regimen for your body and health.
People with certain variants in their DNA are at an increased risk for developing cancers. If an individual has a mutation, there is a 50% chance that their siblings and children also have the same mutation. Getting tested can give users the information for their preventative plan.
The most 18 common cancers in Asia Population are covered in Genetica’s genetic tests: Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Brain Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Colon Cancer, Esophageal Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Leukemia, Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma, Skin Cancer.
Genetica provide services of genetic test with process including:
|1||1||Saliva sample collection|
|2||4||Sample quality’s validation|
|3||11||Deliver to lab in USA|
|9||60||Report issuance & book appointment|
|10||>60||After day 60: Report consult|
The Report is in English or Vietnamese (depending on your requirement) and will be sent in a soft copy (.pdf) via the registered email address, and in hard copy to the registered address.
The collected saliva sample will be sent to the US for testing. You shall receive the report and meet our consultant within 60 days from the date Genetica receives the sample.