- Know your baby's risk of cow's milk allergy
- Understand nutrient metabolism abilities
- Realize their taste for healthy weaning practice
Understand your baby's risk of cow's milk allergy
Cow's milk allergy is one of baby's common food allergies. The symptoms range from mild to severe: wheezing, vomiting, hives, digestive problems, or even anaphylaxis - a life-threatening reaction.
Discover your baby's risk of cow's milk allergy to feed nutritive meals your baby loves.
Understand your baby's nutrition needs and help them grow healthier
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Protein Metabolism
- Fat Metabolism
- Milk Absorption Ability
Realize your baby's taste for easy weaning practice
- Bitter taste
- Sweet taste
Discover other interesting genetic traits of your child with Baby Well Plus, only 990,000 VND/trait
- Vitamin requirements (A, B2, B6, B9, B12, C, D)
- Intellectual potential (IQ, EQ, Language-learning, Musical, Cognitive ability)
- Personality (Extroversion/Intraversion, Self-discipline, Aggressiveness, Stress-handing ability)
Meet Genetica® Experts
across the country.