|Step 1||Register Services (S) ||Registration confirmation of Customer|
- Customer registers for service;
- Customer pays service cost
|5 days from the date of registration||According to the listing Service Cost|
|Step 2||Payment Confirmation||Genetica® confirm payment||Notice of the completion of Service Registration and Payment to Genetica®||3 days from the payment date|
|Step 3||Send Sample-Collecting Kit||Send Sample-Collecting Kit to customer's registered address ||5 days from the date Genetica® receives the Service Cost in full amount ||Genetica® will incur the cost of sending the Sample-Collecting Kit to Customer|
|Step 4||Sampling||Instruct customers to take saliva samples and install Genetica® application via phone / email (if Customer requests)|
- Collect saliva sample;
- Complete and fill in Service Request Form correctly;
- Provide necessary information on the Genetica® application;
|Immediately after the Customer receives the Sample-Collecting Kit|
|Step 5||Delivery Sample||Send the Sample back to Genetica®||5 days from the sampling date||Customer will incur the cost for sending the Sample to Genetica®|
|Step 6||Receive Sample|
- Receive samples;
- Preliminarily evaluate of samples quality.
|Step 7||Sample Quality Control||a. If the sample meets the standard criteria: Begin the gene decoding process.|
|b. If the sample does not meet criteria standard: Genetica® will send Sample-Collecting Kit to the Customer for the second time sampling.||Collect saliva sample||Repeat from Step 3|
- Genetica®: incur the cost of sending a Sample-Collecting Set;
- Customer: incur the cost of sending the Sample to Genetica®.
|c. If the sample still does not meet the standard criteria for the second time => Stop providing service.||Stop using the service||7 days from the date Genetica® sends an official notice.|
|Step 8||Genes Analysis & Decoding|
- Transfer the sample to the lab
- DNA extraction
- DNA sequencing
- Quality control
- Report Analysis
- Report Evaluation
30 Working Days from the date of receiving the qualified Sample from Customer
|Step 9||Sending Report||Send the soft copy Report to the Customer account via the Genetica® Application||Log in by the phone number registered at Service Request Form to receive the Report.||Customer receives Reports via Genetica® Application|
|Step 10||Consulting||Consult on genetic report (if the customer registers for counseling).|
- Schedule a counseling appointment (if any);
- Attend the meeting as appointment;
- The appointment can be changed only 1 time and must be noticed in advance at least 7 working days.
- Make an appointment: 30 days from the date of receiving the Report.
- Attend Counseling:
- Individual: 30 days from the date of the Counseling Appointment and Consultation Payment.
- Corporation: 15 days from the date of Counseling Appointment and Consultation Payment.
- Customers Pay for Genetica®;
- Customers who do not attend the consultation and/or fail to notify the change of the counseling appointment on time will lose the Consultation Cost;
- Not applicable in case of Force Majeure Events.