GENETIC CONSULTANT MANAGER
Join us because you know that your life can leave a positive impact to a bigger group, by solving unsolved problems. At Genetica®, we have the chance to lead such a career, along with like-minded and capable team members, who love to solve life-changing challenges just as much as you do. It is working with all your heart and mind, balancing intelligence and empathy, and growing up every day.
Originated from San Francisco, Genetica® is a leading and the fastest growing gene testing company in Asia with leading-edge proprietary technology.
We provide genetic testing for Asian so that our customers can optimize their lives choices.
Using only saliva, we analyze hundreds of genes and thousands of markers to give customers detailed reports on Personalized Nutrition, Personalized Fitness, Hereditary Cancers and Child Development.
Our genetic lab is certified by CLIA standards and received worldwide recognition for the best prestigious clinical quality.
Our genetic testing services are developed by entrepreneurs, ex-Googlers, PhD’s and research scientists from Cornell University and University of California San Francisco.
*You will be responsible for developing, defining data-driven strategies and personalized recommendations from genetic reports for our customers.
*You will work as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor to our Genetican – our elite customers, who always seek a data driven approach and personalized solutions.
*You will also act as a consultant and collaborate with other client teams within Genetica’s offices in SouthEast Asia and our network of partners, including our leading healthcare providers and top-notch corporates in the regions, as a forward-thinking, knowledge builder and a value-adding team-mate, in order to leverage genetic-fluency toward optimal business outcomes.
* Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to behavioral science; child development; nutrition; health and fitness holistic coaching.
* Excellent communication skill, analytical skill and conceptual problem-solving skill combined with outstanding coaching ability.
* Proven ability to lead teams, motivate others, communicate complex ideas clearly, gain the respect of customers and colleagues, and work collaboratively.
* Strong fit with our Core Values (Integrity, Result-focus, Ownership and Leadership).
* Continuous growth mind-set and identifying any opportunities and innovations to support business improvements.
* Ability to work independently and prioritize under narrow time limitations and/or with interruptions, to produce accurate results within quick turnaround time.
* Education backgrounds: Bachelor’s in M.D of neuroses, nutrition, cardiologist or Bachelor’s in Genetics, Pedagogy, Sport Doctor, Biotechnology. Thus, having a Master Degree of Science Behaviors is an advantage.
* Graduated from top 100 universities such as Cornell University, Oxford University, ect. with an education background above is an advantage.
* 4-8 years of experience within a leading company; including 1-3 years in a leadership role.
* Language: Fluency in English is required
For positions in HCM and HN, fluency in Korean language is an advantage.
For a position in Hong Kong, fluency in Mandarin language is mandatory.
For a position in Indonesia, fluency in Bahasa language is mandatory.
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
* Be working in the super dynamic and vibrant environment
* Health insurance package for you and your family
* Attractive salary: $𝟐𝟓𝟎𝟎 - $𝟓𝟎𝟎𝟎 and 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬
* Annual leave: 20 days per year
𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞/𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐨/𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐀𝐩𝐩: +84 989274777